Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Nashville Star Show Review

Sorry people, but ColeyB wasn't feeling it last night.  I just didn't want to watch tv.  I had to finish the last chapter of my trash novel.  I'm reading "Chasing Harry Winston" which is the next book from the author of "The Devil Wears Prada"...And it was quite spectacular, and it will be a movie.  It's Sex and the City, but 3 girls not four.  

So, anyway, back to NS.  Billy Ray Cyrus is a hot tranny mess.  Why does he think those highlights look good.  And if you stare really hard, you can see his hair plugs taking grip to his scalp.  Plugs in the front at the part...I swear.  I cannot make that up.

Now as for the stand out performances...well that trio of guys is weird.  First of all, the middle guy with the flat iron hair, Fallout Boy Wentz wannabe...well, he missed the mark, and he's really just Tummy Sticks boy...you know the gay brother from Wedding Crashers that wants to play tummy sticks with Vince Vaughn at midnight?  So, officially he is Tummy Sticks.

Ok, and there is Elvis Eyes...that's the girl that has eyes like Lisa Marie Presley, from the town of 45 people...I can't remember her name, but she has a shiny cleavage too.

Jr. Jewel...that's the girl with 12 brothers and sisters and a dad in Iraq.  

Ok, let's digress for a moment...the back stories on this show read like a country music song...my dad's in Iraq, my Dad died of cancer, I'm a single dad raising a little girl all on my own, I'm a mom of 5 wanting to live my own dream, our parents gave up everything to move to Nashville so we could live our dream...yada yada yada...omg, a trail of tears for these people, for God's sake...enough already.

John Rich is a Bitch.  He's the Simon Cowell for sure, but he's so sexy...I think.  I love his spunky little self.  I love his music.  He's the real deal, 4 sure.  Jewel...that crooked tooth has bugged me her entire career.  But she's cool.  The HairClub for Men dude...nice knuckle tattoos. 
Spooky Eyes should have gotten tossed, not Charley.  She's a freak.  But a nice voice.  
The freaky trio and the bff look alikes are going to split votes, no doubt. 

And that's all I have to say until next week.  It held my attention.  And it speeds along, so that's all I can require at this point.
Well, gotta go because my husband just gave me the bedtime call....which goes something like this in a little sing song voice...
"Hey Spark-A-Dilly, it's 11:30...lights out...nighty nite time...get your ass in this bed."  

God love my Prince Charming.  
xoxo  


No comments: