Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Kenny Chesney Concert Review...

The view from my seat at AT&T Park
Home of the San Francisco Giants

Hottie Ronnie Dunn of Brooks and Dunn (duh!)

Kenny Chesney...cutie pie


And a surprise on stage visit from the Red Rocker, Sammy Hagar!


Hey, first a shout out to Jen...sorry I missed you among the 40,000 or so drunk fans. Oh, and I do mean drunk. Some crazy bitch grabbed me and started shouting "Girl power" and hugging me. She was blotto'd.

And I cannot go any further in this review without telling you the worst part of the evening, let's get it out of the way...the toilet's backed up. In every toilet in the stadium. No flushing after 8:00 pm. Concert lasted until 11:00 pm. The crazy bitches went berserk. It was potty armageddon. Talk amongst yourselves.

Ok, so, it was not to be for me to get there after Leann Rimes...instead I arrived just as she went on stage. Well, even if she is a skank face with her busting on Carrie Underwood, she surely can sing. But she was dressed like a skank face. She has silver shoes that glowed like she was a fucking stormtrooper in Star Wars. And a silver sequin dress. Um, a little overdressed for a ballpark, you think? It was like 5:00 in the afternoon, sun a blazing, and she's dressed for evening cocktails. Hillbilly.

I took video and wanted to post, except you can hear me singing in the video, and screaming, we love you kenny chesney, and well, it's too embarrassing to post. So sorry. Steve Miller came on stage and sang too! There was a lot of surprise rock performances...with Steve Miller and Sammy Hagar...both SF Bay Area residents.

Well, we had a blast. Thanks for going Sara Suki!!! It was total fun.

xoxo.

No comments: