Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Deleted my post on Palin's pregnancy

I don't know, this is just too weird. I feel bad now, knowing it is a Down's baby. Now, maybe she felt like her daughter could never raise a special needs baby, and just wanted to give it a shot and give the daughter a chance at a normal life. But it is HER child, and she should be able to do what she wants, not under public scrutiny. It's so complicated.

Read this story and decide for yourself. It's pretty straightforward and not anti-Republican. I think America is tired of liars. John Edwards, Bill Clinton, all of them, and I fear we haven't heard the last of them. Anyway, NJ Fan is sick of the election. But, I can't stand what the US is today, compared to when Clinton left office. When you know your 401K loses money every day, my house has lost 25% of it's value, and I can't even think of getting a job closer to home, therefore 55 miles one way on $4.00 a gallon gas is killing me. I should not have to fear retirement when I am so far away...but I feel like I will work until I have one foot in the grave. That is not my American Dream. And I want my dream back.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/8/30/121350/137/486/580223


Ok, sorry for the seriousness. My family is once again probably evacuating the Texas Gulf Coast and I'm sad and edgy. Think good thoughts for my Daddy. My mom and sister are safe in Dallas and Tennessee. I feel guilty sitting in sunny California where it's 72 with a light breeze and not a cloud in the sky.

Well, I think I'll go visit the senior citizens next door. They have tomatoes for me, and I'll chat a bit about sports, they love it. Bye now.

Have a nice Labor Day tomorrow. Lay around and relax...it's a day to celebrate not working, remember?

xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can understand WHY she protected her daughter...but she wants to be Vice President now. The issue is the lying right off the bat. Remember, we just met her.

Anonymous said...

The only reason I wouldn't believe it is the daughters baby is the Downs Syndrome. The chances of a 16 year old having a downs child is something like 1 in 3000 and a women around 40 is 1 in 200 to 300. Those pictures were pretty convincing though.

The only reason i am tired of the election is I feel it has been going on forever. First we had Obama and Hillary bashing each other for months and now we will have another 2 months of Obama and McCain. I agree though, things have to get better.

Don't feel bad about sitting in sunny CA, you never know when an earthquake might stike. Come to New Jersey we are usually safe from both. I hope your Dad is safe and sound!

NJ Fan

tinkfromcalif said...

I tried the link but it wouldn't open. I thought I had read that the baby was Palin's baby, not the daughters. I am so confused!