Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

David Archuleta Drops His First Single, "Crush"



Oh boy....little girl's hearts are breaking nationwide...little Archie has a little 'crush' on YOU! What a great song. I really luvs me some little David after seeing him live on stage.

I think this song will be a hit. 4 sho. It's #1 on Itunes right now. Released yesterday. Such a cute little song that you can hum along to for sure. I only have one teeny tiny criticism...the music drowns out his vocals some of the time...it's not a pure sound...sort of grainy. Oh, wait, it's because I was listening to the crappy YouTube rip off. Sorry, my bad. I couldn't wait for Itunes to download the shit fast enough. Now, I'm listening to Itunes where I happily paid .99 cents for my little slice of David Heaven. Oh, this is much better. You really hear his great voice now. Oh yeah...this is suh-weet.

xoxo David Archuleta!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Downloaded this song on your recommendation. It's great!!