Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday Morning - 6:00 am...what the hell am I doing awake?

OMG, I could not sleep at all last night. I finally figured out this new Celestial Seasonings peach tea I drank a gallon of yesterday must be lighting me up like a fireworks display.

OR, it could be that McCain selected a woman in the Republican Veepstakes. I am very upset about this, but as more info comes forth, I'm less worried. Did you know she has only served 20 months as Governor. Did you know she and McCain only met 6 months ago? Did you know that she reminds me of a cross between Tina Fey and Amy Winehouse? What's up with that Amish hair bun get up. If you don't want to look like a sex kitten with Gisele Bundchen hair, cut that shit off. It looks like a giant pile of hair wrapped and twisted like a turban on her little noggin. Mark my words, Tina Fey will be playing her in a skit in the new season of Saturday Night Live...no doubt about it.

Ooh, and did you see how she and McCain hug? She like holds him at arms length, kind of like you hug a creepy old man that wants to smash your boobies to his chest. Eewww. Creepy and Wannabe Veepy are awkward together to say the least.

And finally, the media has posted on Cnn.com a video where Palin was interviewed by MTV b4 nomination, and when asked what Repub candidates she was excited about...she said Ron Paul was COOL. And mentioned Romney...never said a word about McCain. This was obviously before the primaries were completed. She went on and on about Ron Paul, and how she loved buckin' the Republic Guard and old establishment. FYI, in case you didn't know, Ron Paul was not invited to attend the Republican National Convention next week.

Alright, sorry for any Republican Readers I've offended. I'd welcome your thoughts on the topic, not that I want to debate, just curious.

So, hope everyone is having a nice weekend. We went out on our new boat and had a fantastic time. Beautiful day, cool water. Lake Berryessa is only 45 minutes away. Love it.

xoxo.

ColeyB

No comments: