Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hello...it's me...

It's really weird..sometimes I forget I write a blog. That's how boring my life is lately. I've gone through some major funks. I hate missing my mom...for one. And then coming back to work after a week vacation...they should have a special session in REHAB for that shock. OMG. I hate work sometimes. And so it goes. That's why they call it work...it's not for the weak at heart, that's 4 sho.

Anyhoo...I totally planned to write some clevah shit today, but alas, I got caught up in a "The Hills" marathon...including the 1 1/2 hour special "Top 10 Drama Moments of the Hills" and I have been sucked into it all day...besides making cupcakes for my husbands birthday. Of which I ate 4 of them before they even got frosted. OMG. I never ate lunch today, so 4 cupcakes is good. LOL.

So, I'm all caught up for tomorrow nights Season 4 Premiere. I don't care if it's my husband's bday tomorrow...I'm watching The Hills. I can't wait, even though I know all that will happen since they have shown more than 30 minutes of previews, how can there be anything left?

And Gossip Girl will be back on soon, and all will be good with the world. All the reality tv that sucks my tivo memory bank will be done with soon too...Shear Genius, Project Runway, Nashville Star (already over) and Next Food Network Star (over)...and I will get back to regular 'scripted' tv as they call it.

And I know this won't sound very American of me...but thank God Michael Phelps won that damn 8th medal because I am so tired of being stressed that it wasn't going to happen...and then we would have had to all be sad for that...even though he has done more in that sport since Spitz and would have had nothing to be ashamed of...the whole world would have been disappointed and that would have pissed me off. Nothing is ever good enough for some people and it's irritating as hell...like the fools that get Silver and are mad. YOU JUST WON A MEDAL AT THE OLYMPICS you ungrateful pig.

xoxo

2 comments:

Lu said...

Cole--Gossip Girl Sept 1. The Office, Sept 25. Life will soon make sense again.

I miss you. Saw Lauren yesterday, love her hair do.

tinkfromcalif said...

Geez about time your remembered to write! But I understand the whole funk thing...been in one myself.
OK on to the real stuff....
Loved the winner of Nashville Star. I am enjoying Project Runway that you made us all watch. I am also watching Big Brother for the first time and let me tell you it is quite a game. Very entertaining...kind of like a train wreck...you can't help but watch.
Well back to work. Have a great day!