Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

The New 90210

No, I will not be watching the new Beverly Hills 90210. So don't even ask.

Why? I am proud of the fact that I did NOT watch the original series and I am going to keep my streak alive.

Little secret about me...I DO draw the line somewhere. And sometimes it just downright surprises even ME when I do. I do not like to be on the bandwagon of some things. I don't know why.

Examples: The movie, Titanic. OMG, there was just so much freaking publicity and then it broke all the records, etc. And I just said, nope. I'm not going to see that. I'm tired of it already. So, I never saw that movie until it was on DVD for 3 years. And yes, it was good. But, honestly, if it wasn't a Christmas gift I still wouldn't have seen it.

Plus, I have deemed Gossip Girl and my one and only teen drama that I cannot get enough of. And fyi, The Hills is not teen drama, it's college drama. And my Adult drama, of course, will be Dirty Sexy Money.

So, those of you that want to see how Shannen Doherty has aged, have fun.

xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cole,
Don't be a hero.
Watch 90210. It was freaking awesome in the 90s and the sequel will be no different.

If you don't, you may leave the runway.

Hugs :)
Amy Bee!

Anonymous said...

I just watched Titanic for the first time the other day and yes I watched 90210 and liked it.

NJ Fan