Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

How Much Do I Love American Idol?

More this season than ever. I still think about David Cook driving to and from work. I have seen so many concerts in my days, and this was right up there with Madonna, Thriller, and Rhythm Nation (both Jacksons)...

So, here's how I am paying homage to my favorite cast of crooners:

My poster in my cubeAnd the best pics of all...my Davids. The David "I'm hotter than lava" Cook picture was purchased at the Idol on Tour concert...note my ticket stub in the corner...and the Archuleta poster is torn from Tiger Beat Magazine. No, I'm not lying, and yes, I hung Joe Jonas up there with Miley for a while, just so people would laugh. No I don't subscribe, but I used to as a teenie bopper. Someone gets a free copy here because we advertise video games in it. haha.

And finally, I have an autographed guitar pick photo, sent to me by one of our blog community members, Susan, who just attended the Idol concert in Dallas. She got a fucking guitar pick from David Cook. I can't believe her luck. She felt something hit her leg. I made her send me a digi pic as proof. And here it is. Sure 'nough. J-E-A-L-O-U-S is all I can say.

I'm taking Friday off people. 4 day weekend for me. JEALOUS?

xoxo

No comments: