Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I made it BACK ..Alive in one piece... from Texas!!!!

And let me tell you, it was hot.  But that hurricane blew in some great weather, and it wasn't that bad.  What was the worst part of the trip?  Having to drive on George W. Bush Parkway every time I went somewhere for a week.  Ugh.

I am still recovering from watching an 8 and 9 year old for 4 days straight, so forgive me if I don't have the energy to be funny or write anything at all at this point.  I didn't even hug my cats when I got home last night at 11:00 pm.  

Of course, I had to introduce everyone to the beauty of the jawbone.  Here's my 9 yr old nephew talking on it to my husband.

I call him Jr. Jawbone now. And I got my mom on the jawbone as well. My sister in law gave her one because she didn't like it in her ear. Bonus. And she loves it.




more later when I regain my energy and pep in my step.

xoxo

No comments: