Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Neighborhood Watch Meeting was a SUCCESS!!!

They came in droves to hear me speak about security!  It was unbelievable.  I am officially the President of our Neighborhood Association.  Ha.  We actually had about 40 people come!  I couldn't believe it.  We only have 25 homes in the cul-de-sac area...so that was a great turnout. 

People were SO nice.  I've lived here for 6 years and only knew about 15 of the people.  Waved at some, but my house is far from most, and no one drives down my strip of the street, I'm not on the beaten path, you might say.  In any case, it was really fun.  We met in the front yard a couple houses away.  We had cookies and punch.  ha ha.  And we have to get the halfway house of criminals shut down.  I am empowered and inspired to MAKE A DIFFERENCE.  I'm taking a page out of Barack Obama's playbook and making a change for the better.  If they aren't careful, I just might run for City Council.  (kidding.  I could never make it with my potty mouth.  Hell this blog alone certifies me as unelectable!) 

So, for now I will have to just chip away at the criminal justice system and get these losers out of my area.  

PS:  Thanks for the warning Amy about hosting the watch at my home.  I wasn't that brave or bold, nor did I want to vacuum.  Street party seemed safe, and everyone brought lawn chairs.  Hilarious.

xoxo

2 comments:

tinkfromcalif said...

Hope your vacation is going great and you are having lots of fun!

Unknown said...

Cole! I am glad you didn't invite the neighborhood in to your home. Lord knows you'd strip search them just so you could brag about your new fluff and fold system as you did their laundry during the meeting.
Change begins at home. You're right. Good girl.
You and your potty mouth set a good example.
;)