Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Tina Fey's Acceptance Speech...she got a response!!!





Recap from Perez Hilton:


Apparently, Tina Fey has a few haters on the LA Times' entertainment awards message board and she proceeded to call them out by their "handles" in her best TV comic actress award acceptance speech at the Golden Globes.

The 30 Rock star said:

"If you ever start to feel too good about yourself, they have this thing called the Internet. You can find a lot of people there who don't like you. I'd like to address some of them now. BabsonLacrosse, you can suck it. DianeFan, you can suck it. Cougar Letter, you can really suck it ’cause you've been after me all year."

The Times caught up with award-winner Fey and asked her if she gets hurt by what the posters say. She responded, "I don't know what I did to them. DianeFan thinks I have a smug smile. I don't know her. I don't what I did to her. Sometimes (I take it personally), but not too much. I don't read it too much."

Well, after Fey's world wide telecasted diss, DianeFan jumped right back on to the message board and posted, “I’m famous. She mentioned BabsonLacrosse too. Sorry Tina Fey but I still don’t think you deserved to win.”

We sense DianeFan is a failed comic/actress.

What a pity.

Congrats, Tina!

You rock and deserve all your success!!


----------

I agree with Perez.  She is a true comedic talent.  Suck It DianeFan...and who is this "Diane" fan she is a 'fan' of???  I can't think of a lead "Diane" actress right now?  The only one that comes to mind is Diane Chambers on Cheers!  ha ha.  Diane Weist?  Maybe she can't let go of Princess Diane?  

xoxo,

Cole

1 comment:

Jeffro said...

I think Tina Fey is hilarious. Maybe DianeFan is a fan of Diane Lane?? But then again, if you are a fan of Diane Lane would you go public with that??