Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

TONITE ON IDOL: Kelly Clarkson's #1 Hit Video


People, she has kicked some booty ass with this new song (sorry, but I still don't like it. I hope it grows on me.) Can't wait for the whole cd to drop on MARCH 17.  Remember how I freaking bought tickets to her concert and did the countdown?  Only it was cancelled.  Dammit.  I'm still stinging over that one.  

Tonite, they will debut her new video on American Idol.  Whoo Hoo!!!!  OMG I'M DYING.   I cannot wait.  This is going to be awesome.  I know I just need to chill-lax and get back to work, but I'm not sure I can now.   (points to the person that can guess where I got the term, Chill-lax from?)

  

Per Perez Hilton: (nice to see he is being nice to Kelly! Not so much in the past)

Women are kicking musical butt this year!

Kelly Clarkson has made history on this week's Billboard Hot 100 with her new single becoming the largest leap to No. 1 in the chart's 50-year history.

The former Idol's My Life Would Suck Without You will go from #97 on the chart to #1 after selling 280,000 digital downloads in its first week of release in the U.S.!

This is the second time Miz Clarkson has set the record for largest jump to No. 1.

In October 2002, her American Idol "victory song," A Moment Like This went from #52 to #1.

Kelly is snatching the "jump to #1" record from its latest holder, Britney Spears.

Last year, BritBrit's Womanizer jumped from #96 to #1.

1 comment:

tinkfromcalif said...

Would anyone disagree with me that this album cover sure makes her look alot like Carrie Underwood? I swear that is who I thought it was.
Coley I can't believe you didn't mention the chair orgy from last nights show...OMG that was way too funny!
Glad to see you are back and am very sorry for your loss.