Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back at work for 1 hour...

Have past atleast 20 co-workers.  Only 3 people have said welcome back.

That is how depressing this place is...Most people have been back for 3 days now and have already lost their vacation luster.  No, I don't work in a coal mine, but the effect is the same.  Covered in black dust...which manifests itself as email.

Ok, enough goofing off.  I've eaten oatmeal, fixed tea, gone to bathroom, opened late Christmas presents, checked my snail mail box, threw away late Christmas cards, and answered one phone call where I nicely told a co-worker..."I've been back for 30 seconds, after 3 weeks off, so please do not ask me anything that requires my knowledge."  LOL  

OMG, I hear my boss laughing now.  That means she will storm my cube in 3 minutes and pile a bunch of crap on me, that she already loaded my email box with...God love her.  

It's a recession...and I love my job.  I need that tattoo'd on my forehead or wrist, for quick reference.

Cole

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back Cole!