Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

American Idol - SAn Francisco



American Idol, American Schmidull.....Yesterday was all about the Man.  Our new Chief of getting shit done...the most important inauguration of my lifetime.

Could not be more thrilled and loved every moment of the television coverage I could absorb.  I didn't get to see Idol until 11:00 last night.  And it wasn't that good.  Much ado about not so much.  I only remember 3 people.
1.  The giggler
2.  The guy with sick mom
3.  The guy that skipped off with messenger bag.  (he's a front runner for me)
4.  Guy with goofy sign holding kids. 

ok, so I remember 4.  And San Francisco was so odd.  They did tryouts at Cow Palace, but it was clearly Nob Hill where the hotel was for Randy and Pauler, etc.  I did wonder how they would schlep to the hood for tryouts.  Cow Palace is a dungeon tucked away in South SF, and it's very dicey and seedy and let's just say, I wouldn't visit if not necessary.

xoxo,

ColeyB

2 comments:

Jeffro said...

These audition shows are just getting boring after all these years. Hollywood week will be better, especially since they will show more of the drama backstage. That crap never gets old.

Anonymous said...

Coley -

So true about the inauguration - what a great day! Have a question for you - where do you stand on Aretha Franklin's inauguration hat?