Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Idol Controversy...and so it begins....Joanna Pacitti




Click Here http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/realityrocks/123306/is-joanna-pacitti-the-next-carly-smithson for the jump to the Yahoo story.

I am really quick skeptical that freaking idol did not know the scoopage on this chick. I mean they knew she was at A&M records. Kara just didn't up and recognize her. Kara's got a great voice, writes great music, but Oscar winning actress, she is not. I saw right through that act on Weds.

Now this Joanna chick. Again, why can't we just be mindlessly entertained without having to think through moral issues, and controversial tactics. I get enough of that on Grey's Anatomy. Kill the Serial killer, save the 10 year old, blah blah blah. I digress.

So, the question is...should this seasoned veteran (sort of) be allowed to compete like Carly Smithson did last year? I think my answer would be different if we didn't have Carly Smithson. Because in the end, her experience only bought her a ticket to the summer tour. And now she is no where, atleast as far as I know.

I do believe that if Joanna goes on, she will have some other, less jaded and more fresh, peeps up and kick her ass. I didn't think she was that great. She reminds me of Jennifer Love Hewitt. She's a tiny fireball, and all, but I saw some others that I really liked alot more.

I think it's going to be a good season people. Let's stick with it.

ColeyB

NJ Fan, thanks for the link.

No comments: