Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

KELLY CLARKSON NEWS!!!!


According to Perez Hilton, her excellence Kelly Clarkson, is dropping a new album on March 17, 2009.  Title:  All I Ever Wanted.   And she's looking Fierce.  Slim.  And Blonde...and ready to kick that little twit Taylor Swift off the charts.  I don't know about you guys, but I am tired of the teeny boppers reigning the charts, along with a few cougars (Mariah) and Beyonce'....and then all the hip hoppers.  I want more Kelly in my life again.  I love PINK's song, but dang, I'm tired of it.  

So, Jennifer G. sent me a link to an Amazon listing of a single that is supposedly dropping on January 20...Kelly's gift to Obama I guess.  Single title "My Life Would Suck Without You".  I love that title.  Sadly, the free snippet of it is not available any longer.  Dang. 




Rest your pretty little heads that I am going to do some mining of the internet, and find us some song snippets.

NJ Fan, Tink and Jeffro...can I get some help here?

(on a side note...shout out to Lu...I was gossiping about you at lunch table yesterday. Heard about your NY eve with AC. xoxo, miss you. Sandwich soon?)

Next Post: Scoop on new Idol Season. I can hardly stand it. It's coming up! Whoo Hoo!!!

If you want to participate in my office Idol pool, please send me an email. We haven't decided if we are going to have $$$ involved yet, depends on the number of people signing on.

xoxo,

Cole

3 comments:

Jeffro said...

I think there is a you tube clip that plays a little tidbit but I can't verify that here at work. We have a media block on our computers plus a lot of websites are blocked. We can however access the weather and your site plus PHiltons??? Does that make any sense? I'll try at home for crying out loud. Jeffro

Anonymous said...

Here's a link to 30 seconds!
http://www.popcrunch.com/listen-to-kelly-clarkson-my-life-would-suck-without-you-30-second-clip/

NJ Fan

Cole Bronn said...

Thanks to you both. xoxo