Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year! 6 Days Late

People, when I put myself into shutdown mode, that means everything.  I am sorry to have neglected the blog over Christmas break, but I just needed to spend time with family and unplug.  My mom has been visiting, I taught her to knit, I've been up until 1:00 am every night for 2 weeks, and I feel awesome.

So, imagine my surprise when I logged on to find American Idol starts in 6 freakin' days.  OMG.

It worked.  I ignored it and didn't focus or obsess, and forgot all about it, and NOW IT"S almost HERE!!!!

OMG
OMG
OMG

So, exciting.  

I will definitely get my shitnits together and get back on track.  

xoxo

Coley

2 comments:

Jeffro said...

Welcome back Cole!!!
Glad you are still kicking. I am looking forward to your dailey rants on all things idol. Soryy Santa brought you a cold, he brought me a 38 special revolver. Better hurry up and get that license to carry before Obama cuts that down, and I better stock up on ammo too. I digress. Anyway, Idol, hope the changes are good. Later. Jeffro

Anonymous said...

So when are you coming back to work? It's thursday already. We need to set up the American Idol office pool again.