Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Saddest Mug Shot Ever!

OMG...what would Aaron Spelling say about his 'lucky penny' now?

Poor Heather.  I mean, she really lost her shit when she lost Richie Sambora.  And since they now have his and her mugshots for the same offense...DUI...little AVA, their daughter, better get a fastracked driver's license or a really good bicycle.   "Cuz Daddy and Mommy don't drive so good."

I'm so sad about this.  I've loved her since she played Sammie Jo on "Dynasty".  Didn't watch TJ Hooker, but picked right up on Melrose Place.  

She's still so pretty, but I'm thinking a trip to have those roots tended to are in order, Heather.

Well, have a nice rebound trip to rehab.  Atleast you know what to pack this time.

Bummer. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw her at the bar of the Four Seasons near her house in Westlake just before she committed herself in June. She looked FABULOUS - her skin was flawless - so I was really surprised when she checked herself into the nut hut! I've run into her a lot over the last 20 years and she is always very sweet - I really hope she gets her shit together.