Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

New David Cook Music


Alert...
Click here...

http://www.popeater.com/music/article/exclusive-david-cook-turns-the-light-on/185647

Ok, I've had this blog for like 2 years now, and I just figured out how to hyper link.  Doh!

Ok, so the pic above of David Cook...me NO likey.  He looks like he's been sprinkled with fairy dust.  And photoshopped to death.  He's growing MINK fur on his face.  Every hair is in place and highlighted better than my own locks. 

I want the grit back.  Not the fake grey eyes that look kind of dead to me.  Even Chris at work said he thought he looked a bit gay.  Or I believe the exact quote was "he looks like he would have been in POISON in the 80's.  LOL.  And if they give him 'guyliner' on tour like they did Chris Daughtry, I'm going to be upset.  

I think this photo is a little space cruiser David Bowie - ish.  I just don't like it...did I mention that.  By the way, you have to listen to the song 4 times minimum to start to like it.  But I have to give this round to David Archuleta because his single is awesome "Crush".  I love it.

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. This picture is not him at all.

NJ Fan

tinkfromcalif said...

Yuck....he is usually so hot!
I heard the song yesterday morning and I really liked it.
Hey...you know you got us all into this stupid Project Runway and haven't even mentioned it...lol. I really like that show. I was sad to see Joe go...he was pretty good to look at. I want to know how that whiney Kenley keeps squeaking by. She drives me nuts.
Have a super weekend!