Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Breaking News: I beat my husband 6 games to 2 at Wii Pool

I am a certified Nintendo Wii pool shark.  I whooped my hubby's ass tonite.  And he wouldn't stop playing until he beat me.  It took 8 games for him to finally win his second one.  

Oh yeah, I'm a bad ass mo-fo on the Wii.  

Ok, and I'm also extremely sore and threw my shoulder out playing tennis.  I have Wii-tunnel...carpel tunnel of the Wii-mote.  

And my husband is such a little boy.  If you buy the Wii Play game to get an extra wii-mote, there is a game where you race a cow and try to mow over scarecrows.  And you can speed up the cow or run him into bushes and he had to jump hurdles...like in track and field.  I couldn't stop laughing.  OMG, I love this Nintendo Wii.

I also bought the Wii Fit.  I'm too sore to plug that back in.  The tightrope walker game cramped up my calves too much, I have to recover.  What a blast.

Well, more tomorrow.  I'm going to buy some games at work.  I may have to kill some TivoTV to fit in Wii playtime.   I can't believe I have worked at a video game company for longer than I care to admit, and this is my first purchase of a game console, beside my Nintendo DS.  I'm officially a gamer.  Well, I guess I always was online at Pogo.com, but for some reason, that doesn't count when you don't have a game console controller in your hand.  

Did I tell you I played Rock Band a couple of weeks ago?  That was fun.  I'm a spaz so they only let me play bass on the 'easy' mode.  But I "rocked the Kazbah".  For reals.

xoxo and peace out peepsters,

Coley "mad pool skills" Bronnski


3 comments:

tinkfromcalif said...

OMG I finally made the connection...your email address always looked familiar to me but couldn't place it...now I know...I am a pogo'er...live on there some evenings and at lunch at work...Have been a member for a few years and have recruited about 5 other people and got them addicted too! LOL
What are your favorite games on it?

Unknown said...

Cover of People "Yes, I'm gay!" with the Gayken and his child made via a turkey baster.
Your comments, please!

Jeffro said...

Clay likes to play with the Wii too.