Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Know what Obama is saying...

Obama is saying..."sorry I had to kick your ass old man in that debate, but you been telling some lies lately, and I'm not standing for it."

OR, he could be saying..."which one of us should tell ColeyB that she better burn the Amex card 'cuz the belt buckling starts now."

Ok, so you know how people quit smoking and they struggle and get withdrawels and all kinds of shit?  Well, I'm going to have to go on a shopping strike.  I had a $160 dinner Saturday night and spent $160.00 on a purse today.  Fuck.  I'm bleeding cash like I'm Paris Hilton over here. 

I am pledging that the only thing I will spend money on in the next 14 days is food and gas.  I am not going to the grocery store except for milk for my hub, who drinks it like a toddler.   And gas.  And salad bar at work...and in 2 weeks I get my hair highlighted again...$160.00 fuck.

I'm going to have to sell some shit on Ebay.  That's all there is to it.  Time to liquidate some Coach bags. 

Alright...gotta go.  I'm depressed.  Fingers crossed that I make it on my self-imposed spending embargo.  Of course, I did buy 2 pairs of shoes yesterday to hold me over.  I'm ridiculous and should be shot.  If I was Catholic, I'd go to confession right now.  Instead I guess I'll log on Ebay.

xoxo.

Cole

No comments: