Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

What's Up???? Happy Weekend...

Well, I had a pretty boring week. But a few things kept me interested in staying on Earth a few more weeks....
The premiere of "Samantha Who?" is on Monday night. This is Christina Applegate's return to tv in a very funny role. I think it looks terrific.
Dirty Sexy Money continues to be the breakout hit on Coley's Tivo. LOVE IT. Bad news from the set...Samaire Armstrong, the woman that plays the spoiled twin Juliette, has entered outpatient clinic for personal issues. News Alert...new acronyms for rehab..OCPI. Seems if you have a hit tv show, and a dui was not involved, you go to "outpatient care personal issue - ocpi" (not to be confused as Orange Co. Privileged Idiot). Now if you get a dui, and it's habitual...not even 24 and the best Jack Bauer escape plan can keep Keifer out of the pokey. He's going down for 48 days. I wonder if he will be writing poetry like Paris. I can't wait to see how his special treatment goes.
Britney gets an overnight stay with the kids, allowed from the judge. Now I don't have kids, so it's a little hard for me to understand why this is a benefit, and why would you ask for the privilige of fighting to get them to go to sleep, the endless trips for a drink of water, the lame storybook reading, and then being awakened at 6:00 am because their diapers are dirty and they are bored? Oh, wait a minute, I forgot...she has nanny's that will deal with all that. So, I guess she wants them overnight so she can just sit in the dark and hover over their cribs smoking and watching them sleep. Did you see that the papparazzi put gas in her car the other day at the gas station??? And she sat in the car, and fired up a cigarette. yep. At the gas pump. Immediately, that scene in Zoolander came to mind. Remember when the models has a 'gas fight' and one of the dummies lit a cigarette and blew them all up??? And then....oh, just rent the movie. Better yet, buy it. It's a freakin' classic. I LOVE it.
Anybody watching Gossip Girl, and willing to admit it. Ok. Well, here's the deal. I watch it for the actresses and actors. These are the most beautiful people captured on my TIVO. One of the main chicks, will be a star. If she has good management. This chick will get roles formerly held for Kate Hudson. She has an incredible head of hair, a sexy lisp (ala Skeletor Jessica Parker) and sort of a Demi Moore throaty voice. She is the full package, and I really find watching her is intriguing. The boys are insipid eye candy. Just mute the tv when they are on. Not necessary to know what they are talking about because they are just being stupid boys. Spoiled ones. So basically, I just watch the catty girl storyline. It's an hour show and I watch it in about 22 minutes. Or until I can guess where the storyline is going and then I hit delete. Last night lasted 14 minutes. I have to sneak it in when my hub is in the garage puttering around.
Sad to report that I have wrecked my shoulder/neck by riding my bike incorrectly and typing on the laptop in bad positions. Therefore, I have to sit with icepacks on me for 20 minutes 3 times a day. Therefore, I get a pass at watching alot of tv, because I am sitting immobile in the evenings on purpose. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments: