Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Tonite's the new "Band Show" on Fox!!! Watch It.

Ok, so I told you about the show in an earlier post. Here's some scoopage on the judges: First, "Famous Julian" has come out of hiding to comment on Sheila E. I am posting his email verbatim (means word-for-word for those slow on the know like my seester. LOL, not really, we all know she is much smarter than me. She edits my posts and sends them to me with big red "F"s for grammar and mispelling. I digress)

On Sheila E, FJulian writes:

Shiela E. is a really, REALLY good percussionist (drummer).

She's also kind of a hottie.
Or at least, she was back in the go-go '80s.
She probably still is...
...a moment while I Google...
Yup.
Still lookin fine.
That Prince can really pick em.
Her Dad was (is?) a famous jazz drummer.
I think "E" stands for Esposito, but I may be mistaken.
I saw her play with Ringo once. She was awesome.
Is she the one that did "Glamorous Life"? ... I think so.
I get all those Price galls confused.
I understand that Sheena Easton is a bitch on wheels.
And a Scottish one at that.
I met Prince once a very long time ago.
He's three feet tall.
But, holy crap, what a guitar player.
He lives in Minneapolis.
I like that town.
------
See, I'm not the only one that randomly spills forth. We went from Sheila E's looks, to FJ's touch with greatness, some name dropping and his thoughts on Prince and Prince's home town of Minneapolis. Nice job FJ.
The other 2 judges:
Well, GooGoo Dolls dude should be interesting. Atleast he's an artist in a real band currently. Sheila E gets a pass for dealing with the Purple One. And now, the British part of the show: Some dude name Dickson and he likes to be called "Dicko" and evidently acts like an asshole like Simon. Yawn. Please, there are so many people trying to be Dicks on tv now. That stupid kitchen guy makes me want to throw my remote at the tv every time I see that show being promo'd.

So, I'm going to be blogging in real time tonite, like I do during Idol, to get my initial reactions!!!

I'm so excited.

Bye now.

1 comment:

tinkfromcalif said...

I will be sitting there with my glass of wine in one hand and my Tivo remote in the other!!! I hope it is going to be as good as I think. Can't be as bad as that one they had to find a director...did that actually ever end with a winner or did it just go off air?
Have a great weekend!! I am officially on vacation as of 2pm today wooohooo!!