Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Friday, October 5, 2007

Feeling better now...

All kidding aside...me and Queen Lee Lee weren't in a fight at all...I like to over dramatize about things when I am feeling sorry for myself. I'm surprised some of you that called/e-mailed me didn't already know that!!! Or you are the core "drama sniffers" that are looking to witness a good cat fight. In any case, me and the Queen are ok.

I also got some questions as to who is Queen Lee Lee. Well, she is my friend and one day I was cleaning the house up before she came over and my husband said, "It's just Lisa, not the Queen..." and I replied "It's Queen Lee Lee" and the name has stuck around our house. QLL for short.

Ok, enough of that shit. Can you believe I did not watch Grey's Anatomy last night? Has that fallen off my priority list? I chose Ugly Betty and The Office over that. Tonite is GA. I have not watched Private Practice yet. I can't get over Kate Walsh's wiggly lip. It bugs. But I loves me some Tim Daly, so I probably will watch it.

TINK!!! Sorry about your kid blowing the Top Chef finale for ya! Thanks for the laugh. I would have been so upset myself.

Britney watch...well thank got for steroids and Gay Senators...seems she is a little out of the headlines due to Marion Jones and the tap dancing old gay man.

Ok, well, back to crisis management that is my job. Today at least it's a good one. I find I should probably have pursued a career in the ER. I do perform well under pressure. I haven't gotten to use the paddles today, but I've been close. I have one project that is currently in ICU and we are performing brain surgery to remove some misplaced artwork this afternooon.

Mahalo!.

Cole

No comments: