Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Alert the media: I got robbed again..and ...

Of course, it was my fault. Yep, yappin' on the cellphone with Queen Lee Lee, walking into Target, my wallet either got picked or it fell out of my jacket pocket...and my leather Coach Wristlet has been kidnapped. I've cancelled all the cards. I have to get a new driver's license and all that bullshit. What a pain in the ass.

This is forever known as Shit Saturday the 13th. It all started this morning when we were going to Home Depot and our neighbor yells at us "Hey, you have a flat tire". Sure enough. So we go back up the street, park the truck, get in an argument about where to get it fixed and when and how. Argue about how much time it's going to take, argue about our anniversary dinner and when to go to that (as if it should be a pain in the ass to actually schedule...) and then I end the day losing my wallet. Shit Saturday 4Sure.

Ok, tomorrow is my 12th wedding anniversary. Let's hope we get through it without talking divorce. It was discussed enough today to last us atleast another year. Honestly, we are just too much alike. That, and the fact that we are lazy, hate paperwork, and are each other's best friends seem to keep us out of the lawyers office. I just wish he wouldn't yell at me, and he wishes I wasn't such a bitch. If we could get those 2 things fixed, it would be perfect. I'm not a bitch, I'm just always right and very opinionated in my controlling behavior. It's very simple.

Hey, there is some good news in all this. We went to the movies in the mall while Sears fixed our tire. We saw Michael Clayton (George Clooney flic) and it was really quite good. Nice legal murder thriller. I really liked it alot. I love Sydney Pollack movies. At the very least, put it on your rental list.
Tomorrow is October 14, 2007. I'm going to pull out my wedding dress and put my veil on my head and think about that hot Saturday afternoon in Napa when I was a silly little bride. Then I will probably be more depressed because it won't zip up, and hasn't in 10 years. Forget it...I'm going to cut it up and use it as a fairy godmother costume for Halloween. ha ha. Not really. Maybe I could put a big hump on the back of it and go as BrideZilla. ha!!! that would be funny. OMG, I could sew some dinasaur hump things on the back, where the zipper won't meet, and get some big green paws/claws and go as BRIDE of GODZILLA! OK, gotta go. I have some thinking to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about an AAA membership for your 12th wedding anniversary. They change a mean tire. They do have AAA in CA, don't they?
Sorry about your wallet. I have never lost or had mine stolen, but i have forgotten my ATM card in those machines many times.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Seester and Bro-in-Law! Your wedding still rates as the most beautiful I've ever attended.

Seester