Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Babysitting tonite

What? Am I a teenager in need of gas money? Nope, but these days it seems that teens don't babysit and adults have no other options than to beg neighbors to watch the kids. Can you believe I don't have kids of my own for a reason. Well, mainly because of fertility issues, but really, it was God saying...Girl you are too crazy for kids. So, all is well. Let's hope I manage to keep these 2 breathing for 3+ hours tonite until their parents return drunk from dinner in Napa. I hope I'm not drooling on the couch with a mustache painted on my face in Sharpie when they walk in.

I'm sort of excited. I don't even know what to do with this kid. She's wicked smart. I'm taking my Nintendo DS and my new The Simpsons Game to entertain me. I hope she finds something else to do. My luck she'll find some matches and burn her sister's crib to the ground. Let's hope not.

More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Because I realize that you don't always know what ads are popping up on your bloggy, I thought I would let you know that your PFLAG stripes are flying high today!

The top ad reads:

"GAY-FRIENDLY AUTOS"
Does your ride reflect your Pride? Is your car out of the closet? www.gaywheels.com

Not kidding.
Your Gay Seester