Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Still in LA...only one tiny sort of celeb siting....

We saw Mrs. Spiderman today...Tobey McGuire's wife Jennifer Meyer. Yawn. I am so never going to be able to top Patrick Dempsey, except if I were to see Steve Carrell.
So, hung with Famous Julian today..and he makes me so happy. He indulges my storytelling, and I love his stories as well. We had fondue after our meeting. So fun. After that, Deanna took me and Karen to Robertson street to see the Ivy where everyone goes to be photographed. We actually saw the papparazzi stalkers and got in a bit of an argument. I don't know who was in there, and quite frankly, I'm sick of LA now. It was fun to ride around and see all the places where they all hang out, and you see on the websites and on E!. She drove me to the Osbournes house, and where Lindsay Lohan is staying. But all in all...it is really the most superficial insane false whackland. It starts to get on your nerves. I'm in a $359 a night (with corporate rate) hotel in the heart of it all, and really, I just want to go back to Northern California. It's so much nicer and layed back. I miss home so much and my cats and of course my hubby...not in that order...really.
One funny story...I went to get some ice in the hallway and I was just going to run down, barefoot and run back. Of course, some dude pops out of his room. I smile and keep running...and he follows me. And then I realize he's staring at my head. I had forgotten all of my hair bands to put my hair in a ponytail, and being the resourceful nut I am, had fashioned a clip out of my toothbrush. The dude was staring at my toothbrush sticking out of my hair bun. Home tomorrow and back in the office by the afternoon. Yippee Skippee.

No comments: