Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm In LA ...and I saw Patrick Dempsey


omg omg omg...I just saw Patrick Dempsey. McSteamy. OMG...I can't fucking believe I just saw him. It's the best ****AAAA celebrity I ever saw, ever. Sorry, I don't make my living as a papparazzi. The picture sort of sux, but the dummy valet guy kept getting in the way. And the stupid car pulled up, and I was hyperventilating, and he was so hot.

He was hanging outside my hotel at the valet stand. So freakin' stellar. We were just standing there getting our car and we had to walk around us to hand his $7.00 to the valet. And of course, I FROZE like popsicle at the North Pole. Deanna, the beautiful blonde in the picture, was giving me the eyeball hoping I would look over. I was so busy trying to swallow my stomach and not barf up a lung. I so saw him. And then time stood still. We tried not to stare, we tried to be cool, and then we just kept blabbing about stupid crap. And Karen (new girl) was just being cool. LIsten, wtf, why do I always turn to mush around famous people. But FAMOUS JULIAN would be so proud of how cool we were. We waited until we got 1/2 block away to scream like schoolgirls. We didn't even try to talk to him or have eye contact. He was sort of nervously pacing and stuff. It was kind of weird, lasted about 3 minutes, and he was so hot. scruffy beard, cool boots, and tossled perfect McSteamy hair.

I was thinking about my next blog...and it was going to be such a whine fest...I missed my flight this am...blah blah blah, a homeless man made me cry when he asked me for a JOB and not money...and asked me to pray for his family...and I cried all the way to the Bay Bridge, and missed my flight by 20 minutes because it took 2 and a half hours to go 45 miles, and guess what...I DON'T CARE....I SAW PATRICK DEMPSEY!

Ok, I can't type anymore. I have to sit back and reflect. And I am at focus groups to watch kids talk about the video game I work on, so GOOD TIMES. And there are bowls of M&Ms too. YUMMERS. But not as yummy as Patrick Dempsey. Did I mention I am sleeping under the same roof as him tonite? If you need to find me, I am stalking at the W Hotel bar until Midnight tonite. Come on down.

ColeyB

2 comments:

Lu said...

SO awesome. I love it.

Unknown said...

Cole,
There is clearly no writer's strike on this blog. You're cracking me up. Go cross the picket lines and get to work.
Love you...Sparklett!