Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

HAPPY NEW AMERICAN IDOL YEAR!!!

I'M BAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!

I will be blogging again, as per usual snarkiness, as the new season begins this week. I'm super ecstatic about Ellen DeGeneres, so no haters please. I am definitely Team Ellen, while I will miss Pauler. (for those who don't get that joke, I would always type Pauler, because that's what it sounds like when Simon would say her name)

Speaking of Simon...I hear that the sweatshops in lands far away have been working their tiny 14 year old fingers to the bone polishing cotton tshirts for him in the new season. I don't look for any wardrobe changes there.

xoxo,

More later.

2 comments:

Jeffro said...

You are awesome

tinkfromcalif said...

Finally you didn't forget about us!