Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Idol Tonite

Hey,

I have to admit, I lost my debit card tonite, and I was frantically trying to get Bankrupt of America on the phone to cancel it tonite.

So, I admit that I was a bit distracted. I kind of think it's the best way though because I could hear good voices without looking at the people's faces

Simon was so cute tonite, I have to admit. I like him, and I'll miss him. Seriously.

Well, I continue to think that this is going to be a really really talented season. Some really cute little girls. No hottie boys yet, but I DO LOVE ME SOME Cowboy Matthew. The 15 year old bank robber. What a voice. I think he's awesome. I hope he gets some good Garth Brooks songs, or some other good stuff for his voice.

They didn't put through many rats or faces with no voices this season so far. Those goofy sisters from Jersey were a hoot. What is it with the freakin' Jersey peeps and Vampires right now? If it ain't Jersey girls showing their cooch for all the world, it's Vampires sucking the blood out of everyone.

Hollywood week can't come soon enough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have they just not been showing the guys? It seems like soooo many girls. I think it is the same format equal gals to guys so most of those girls are screwed!

NJ Fan

Jeffro said...

Loved the Jersey girls. Alot of fun. Could tell they are really close. Good to see some good Jersey love rather than that Snookie piece of trash. Don't even get me started on that trainwreck of a show.

Anonymous said...

I hate to say it but that show isn't far from the truth. Of course the majority of everybody that rents at the Jersey shore is not like Snooki but their are a number of girls like her. I don't think either of those Cherry Hill girls are going to make it past Hollywood week.

NJ Fan