Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Monday, January 11, 2010

SIMON'S LAST SEASON......

Yes, I did just get a CNN News Alert on my Blackberry that Simon Cowell has announced this to be his last season.

Seriously? A CNN BREAKING NEWS alert...the kind you get when a Sunami hits or a plane crashes or another Tiger Woods girlfriend surfaces. REAL news. Not Simon Cowell's future. Who cares? He could use $100 bills as Kleenex for the rest of his life and still never run out of money.

So, first thought in my head...
Publicity stunt. new season starting. Duh. He didn't just roll out of bed and look in the mirror and go, "I quit".

2nd thought
Much like a Lame Duck politician, not up for re-election, he will be a force to be reckoned with...not caring about his future on the show because he's out. As if he ever bit his tongue in the first place.

3rd thought:

Fuck. I like Simon. I really do. Because he's such a character. They better find someone good to complete the trio. That's all I'm saying. Because if I have to rely on DAWG Randy and his 'you da bomb' catch phrases alone, I may have to lose it. Mmmm...who would I like to replace him. I'll tell you who. RUSSELL BRAND He's so nasty, it's sexy

4th thought:

Mmmm Russell Brand. He's tapping "I kissed a girl and I liked it" Katy Perry. They're engaged. Whatevs. All the more reason for him to leap across the pond and live in LaLa Land and do the Idol show. Puh-lease don't get someone like Michael Buble...or Hugh Grant. Boring.....

I am so excited about tomorrow night. I need to go research but I don't think Ellen makes the original auditions. Dammit.

xoxo,

ColeyB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back CB!! Looking forward to a new season.

NJ Fan