Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Please get to Hollywood Week

UGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

I cannot even bare to blog about the dismal showing this week on American Idol. And the winner of the "Worst Guest Judge" Award goes to Joe Jonas. OMG, he's not even worthy of being called a judge. It's like he had an electronic prod attached to his ankle and they had to shock him to grunt out "Yeah". LAME. I swear mold on cheese has been more interesting to me that that waste of space, JJ. He's cute, but dumb as a box of rocks. Seriously.

So, sweaty guy is really all I remember of the week, besides Barney girl. Which is why AI puts the weirdo and unusual on..because America (and obviously me) love a train wreck.

Biggest Dick of a Judge Award goes to: Doogie Howser
Biggest Exploitation of Boobs: Katy Perry
Biggest "Thinks her books should allow her to be a bitch" Award goes to: Katy Perry
Biggest "I can't wait until we all say "Who" Award goes to: Katy Perry

I like her music. I don't appreciate her attitude. Do you think it was staged? Why is Kara suddenly turning into Paula. Can't that damn show appreciate a woman that is smart and not have to dumb her down and make her seem sexy = stupid? God, it's like seeing a sexual harassment "Don't" video each week.

I loved Mary J. Blige when she would crack up accidentally at the contestants. hee hee
Shania Twain was just keeping it real.
Avril Lavigne was not even worth reviewing. Go on back to your little divorced life with your kitty cat hoodie and grow the fuck up.
I can't remember any of the other judges, so I will close with just one thing:

Where the FUCK is Ellen? Come ON!~

3 comments:

tinkfromcalif said...

I definately agree so far it has been pretty boring. I kind of thought Katy Perry was funny. The thing that irritates me is you KNOW who is going thru because they have the family story, etc. Do that later in the show so at least we can be surprised.
Glad you are back Cole!

Anonymous said...

Too bizzy to watch Idol. So glad you are bloggin' it.

Seester

Anonymous said...

These auditions seem to be taking forever!

It's freezing here, 15 degrees brrr!

NJ Fan