Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Adam Lambert's New Video


Time For Miracles

Adam Lambert | MySpace Video


It's awriight...but not good enough for me to purchase on Itunes. I believe this is soundtrack for movie 2012. Whatevs.

In other disappointing news, I listened to the 2 new Carrie Underwood singles on Itunes. Yawn. Nope, not buying it. Even if she is drop dead gorgeous on the album cover. I thought she could never look prettier and then there you go!


I close with my most shocking news...I like the Kris Allen song. It's totally not what I expected. Seriously, check it out.

Did you hear Jordin Sparks got a guest star gig on Disney's The Suite Life on Deck tv show? Some Disney kids stuff.

J-Hud had her baby boy and got 2 Soul Train nominations.

Kelly Pickler dyed her hair red. The carpet no longer matches the drapes. Sorry, but I freakin' cannot stop laughing when I hear naughty boys say that. hee hee

Little Archuleta has a Christmas From the Heart album coming out. Now, I have a real penchant for Christmas music and I love his voice, so as long as it isn't Jingle Bells, I'll probably buy it.

And Daughtry and Kelly Clarkson continue to be superstars...both with successful second singles from their latest releases.

xoxo,

Coley

5 comments:

Jeffro said...

I dont think Kelly's carpet has ever matched her drapes. Besides I hear she has laminate flooring anyways so it's all mute.

Anonymous said...

Have you seen Adam's album cover? I'd love to here your comment on that one.

NJ Fan

tinkfromcalif said...

time for something new gf

tinkfromcalif said...

I thought for sure you would comment on Adam Lambert. Personally I didn't see it but was told there was 2 other acts that were pretty much just as risque.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that Carrie Underwood is having a holiday special on dec 7th at 8pm on Fox. In case you didn't know.

Happy Holidays!

NJ Fan