Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

And then there were two...

So, as I predicted, Adam & Allen showdown.  Hokey Pokey Gokey is headed back to the land of cheese don'tcha know.  Let's give a big Lambeau Leap to our Packer fan Danny and wish him the best on his record, sure to release this fall.  I predict a Clay Aiken career for him.  He could be the next Dave Matthews.  Not cool enough, I know.

So a Kris and Adam finale.  Wow.  Milk toast man and Acid rocker.  What a spectrum of personality we have here. 

And only 1,000,000 votes separate them.  Now, listen people.  I believe Adam is in trouble.  I predict a Kris Allen win, and I'll tell you why.  The 20 or so million votes that went to Gokey, now have to go somewhere, theoretically.  I predict they will go to Kris before they go to Adam.  I'm just sayin'.  I think Kris and Gokey split the votes.  And more Gokeys will go to Kris.  

I really like Kris, to be honest.  I think Adam is more talented and we all know he does NOT need the win to get a rock album produced.  No problem.  Archuleta did just fine without winning.  

So, I thought the show was great.  But my buddy Sheila was over and we were yappin' and eating tacos and I just wasn't into watching the show. Sorry.  I missed Jordin.  I'll watch it tomorrow.  

xoxo peeps.  Our Season 8 is almost over.

Oh, and you can buy Daughtry's new single on Itunes now.  Yummy.

And for those of you who have not bought K. Clarkson...what the hell?  You are missing out.  It's really a great album.  I hear like 5 hits on that thing.  If you buy one song on Itunes, "Don't Make Me Stop You" is one song that you will hear in your head over-and-over.  It's so great.   Has that anthem feel like some of her first super megahits from Breakaway.  

zzzzz..........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that Danny is not in the final. Kris for some reason didn't get the credit he deserved from the judges but the fans got it right. I think I will be rooting for Kris. He seems to be more what this show is about. A nobody with talent that can become a star. Not saying that Adam doesn't have talent he has tons he came in with the whole package. Each week we saw Kris grow and that's what I like to see.

NJ Fan

tinkfromcalif said...

I am thrilled with the finals! I really think it will be close because I agree that Danny's votes will go to Kris now. I am bummed that I will not see the final til the Sat after. We are leaving for a cruise Monday-Friday. Maybe they will have a Idol Finale party on the ship...that would be so cool! Sucks that we don't get to port in Ensenada. I have been there but my 21 year old son hasn't...probably a good thing..he and his cousins may have ended up missing the ship...lol

Unknown said...

Round one goes to Adam....