Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

And the winner is....a big shocker...

This is what shock and dismay looks like...omg.  

Was I shocked?  Hell no, because I told all of you that Gokey votes were not going to Adam.  It's simple math people.  

I am not sad for Adam.  He's on the cover of US Magazine before tonite's results.  He's a rock star and the AI title would have hurt him more than helped.  He'll go Daughtry on us.  Probably crazier, of course.  There are managers beating down his door, but they probably have to get past Simon first. 

So, during the Kris Allen performance with Keith Urban, were you thinking he would go country?  Probably should think about it.  Contemporary country is pretty hot still.   Taylor Swift is rolling  up to the bank in her Barbie Dream Machine and shoveling in the dough in by the fists fulls.

So, what was your favorite moment of the show?

I'll shake 'em down for you.

Hands down:  Kara's performance where she ripped her dress open.  Balls to the wall ballsy.  I loved it and I have a total new respect for that woman..and hello? she has a voice.  And that silicone sally tried to keep singing.  OMG.  Oh MY GOD what a dumbass.  

I love Santana, hated Stewart

Cyndi Lauper was sitting with her legs spread so far apart, I expected her to give birth.  She looked like she was ready for a PAP.  All that was missing was the stirrups.  

Megan Joy, thank you for getting voted off because if I had had to listen to that voice for more weeks, I personally would need hearing aids today.

Randy Jackson stole from the Michael Jackson museum to come up with that Military coat.  

Heather Locklear was in the crowd with her daughter, as she is every year.  Spoiled brat gets front row seats every year.  

David Cook was rocket hot.  He's so awesome.  What a nice, humble huge human being he is.  God shines his light on him, in his darkest hours.  That song was written for his brother, who passed 2 weeks ago, for those that did not know.  

Kara's song for the winner sucked.  It was all over the place like a hot mess.  ugh.

Did I tell y'all how much I hated work today?  Just thought I'd throw that in there.  But I did buy a new EA Sports Active game and I'm going to start xcersizin' in my livin' room like Jane Fonda did, once upon a time.

So, Simon did not stand up and cheer for Kris.  The other 3 judges, who were not raised by wolves, showed common decency and stood with applause.  Egghead Simon.  

So, tell me what you guys think.  I'll write more tomorrow.  I hope I see alot of Adam interviews.

xoxo,

ColeyB

PS. I won the office pool.  

8 comments:

Jen Gonzalez said...

Can we please arrange a viewing party for the finale next year? There was so much going on tonight and so many times I said to myself "I wonder what Cole is thinking right now" or "Can't wait to see what Cole writes about this." I can only imagine how much fun it would be to watch with you in person.

Also - loved Kris and Keith!

Jeffro said...

I don't think gay haters had anything to do with Kris winning. Did you see all the little girls that came out to see him? They vote like a hundred times each. Alot of power in those little ones. But really, would you buy Adams cd? I think that high pitch voice would get annoying after a few songs. He'll be great live though. That performance with Kiss was great.

Chris said...

I thought Kara out-singing bikini girl was hilarious. Nice 6-pack too.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jeffro. Looking forward to both their albums. I'm just so glad Gokey wasn't in the finals. Simon could have been a little nicer.

NJ Fan

Anonymous said...

Here's a link to Kris Allen's studio version of Falling Down. I think he's going to do well.

NJ Fan

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0LISmz8WVc

I guess I had to leave the link!

tinkfromcalif said...

Fresh off the cruise and I was going to be so pissed if anyone told me the winner. Even my sister knew because the comedy show she went to that night told who won. So no radio on the way home and first thing yesterday when we got home was watch Idol. OMG I am so happy Kris won! I knew that Danny's votes would go to him but he sure didn't believe it which was really cute. Now I have to watch the rest of the show...I only watched the ending but I hear that the rest was pretty good. Have a great weekend everyone!

Anonymous said...

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/realityrocks/228228/its-not-kris-allens-fault/

NJ Fan