Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Three Little PIggies...singing on the stage...

Here we go...2 songs each.  It's a two-fer night.  

Gokey, Kris and Adam.  Have we ever had a final 3 of testosterone?  Hasn't there always been a set of boobies in there?  It's odd to me tonite.  By the way, Alison was on ELLEN and she busted it out awesome.

So, Pauler puts Gokey in the dumper from the get-go.  Terrence Trent Duh-by?  What?  Even Gokey didn't know it.  So, yuk.  And he did aiirright, but not enough to win my vote.

Kris Allen...Apologize.  Awesome song.  Love One Republic.  Oooh Look...they got him behind the piano.  That's nice.   Ok, so it was ok, but not a barn burner really.  He is just kind of sortof boring.  I've always said that. 

And now for Adam.  Um, say what you will, but he is the winner you know.  Seriously.

So, of course, Simon pulls in the big U2 guns and hello?  ONE hell of a performance.  I hate to say it but I love that gay boy.

SONG'S #2:  What is Hokey Pokey Gokey going to choose to sing?  You Are So Beautiful by Joe Cocker.  Great choice.  Let's see if he pulls it off.    Oh, this is just stunningly beautiful.  Like the perfect arrangement for his voice.  It MADE IT HIS OWN.  And it went from ballad to energetic  and passionate.   Now I see glimpses of David Cook in him on this performance.  I think he nailed it and may have just locked in #2 position for next week.  Seriously.  Nice, nice job and more importantly stunning emotion and passion.  Randy and Kara agree with me, wisely.  Pauler loved it.  Simon...here we go.  WOW  Vocal Master Class.  Now, I hope the 12 year olds with their fingers 

Kris Allen....SINGING KANYE WEST, Heartless.  NUH-Uh?  What?  If his plan is to bust out, he may just do it.  Crazy.  I can't wait to hear this.  Ok, so this is insane.  It's so risky.  He has some rappin' going on and no backup music.  Just acoustic guitar.   Wow.  That was crazy.  I loved it.  I swear I cannot believe that guy pulled that out.   Betcha' Simon hated it, I'll tell you 'indulgent' will come out of his mouth.    Paula, we are so sick of you digging at Simon.  Seriously.  OK, Simon shocked me and he says he was great.  So, good job.  

Ok, I have to say, Kris and Adam finale would make me happy.  Really.  With Adam winning it all.  I would be happy if Kris won though.  Or Gokey.  I guess that means none of them really are my FAVES.  Listen, when Daughtry was voted out, I was so depressed.  I cried.  I was despondent.  Seriously.  And if David Cook had lost, I would have cried crocodile tears.  Can you guys believe I didn't watch Kelly Clarkson win in the first season?  And Carrie Underwood was killer and I loved Bo Bice.  Ok, so thanks for letting me go down memory lane.  For those of you who wanted to see Fantasia, Reuben, Taylor or Jordan have a big career...sorry.  (though Jordan has some awesome songs, and let's be thankful Chris Brown didn't whack her in the studio.)  

Adam...Aerosmith...Crying.  This is going to KILL.  OMG.  I cannot wait.  Thanks to TIVO I don't have to...and can play it dozens of times.  And I will.    I hate the backup bitch that is stepping on Adam's vocal.  Who the hell is that?  Sounds like Melinda Doolittle.  

Ok, I like Aerosmith's version better, but whatever, who cares...he's a rock star.  Our first gay Rock star, if you don't count David Lee Roth.  

xoxo,

ColeyB


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As Randy would say This is going to be a hot one tonight. What do you think a new record with 2 votes seperating Danny and Kris? With Kris pulling it out!

NJ Fan

Unknown said...

I'm sure...Simon gets to pick Adam's song and has to reveal he got special permission from U2 and that Bono called him to say it was OK. Kind of special treatment for a contestant. But then again, kind of intimidation and Adam really did it. He is a little screamy for my taste, but he is the best one and should win.

Anonymous said...

Rob Halford and Freddie Mercury might disagree with the whole "first gay rock star" thing. :)