Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Couch wars

OMG, my hub and I have been at each other's throats today.  He wants a freaking sectional sofa with a recliner in the end. 

WTF?  How old are we?  90?  Seriously.

I can't stand it.  He's calling me a furniture snob and if Ethan Allen made it I wouldn't care.

And he's so rude.  I was googling sectional sofas.  And he kept saying "type in L-shaped couch" which I thought was retarded.  And I looked over and can you believe he found 'lshapedcouches.com" or some shit like that.  

There is some good news.  We are moving our tv into the kitchen, so I can watch tv and COOK at the same time...and we can eat and watch tv, just like the nice white trash suburbanites we were raised to be.   And then, we are getting a flat screen for the living room.  Whoo Hoo.

Of course, he want's one the size of a billboard, and I'm saying NO, we aren't getting it where it looks like the freaking Survivor people are in my living room WITH me at Survival Council.   Hey, maybe they could vote GREG off the couch!

ha 

How's your weekend.  Mine has been slightly uneventful, except I lost my sunglasses.  I think I left them at my friend's store.  

BYE now

2 comments:

Jeffro said...

So, when do you have your l shaped recliner couch being delivered? Thats hilarious. Is it one of those powered recliners that lift you up to the standing position? Greg will be 500 pounds by the end of summer.

Anonymous said...

Cole, take the piece of furniture for an assride. If it works, whoo hoo! JMB