Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm back after a brief sabbatical

I decided I would write again when I found something fun to write about...namely the news after Idol.  OMG, what a fucking buzzkill that was.  I mean seriously.  That season really ended with a big old clunker.  The winner is as exciting as watching grass grow.  And all we really get is Clay Aiken taking pot shots?  As if?  Mr. Spamalot is the spokesperson of who should win Idol.  By the way, you did take second place like Adam, Gayken.  

I love that Adam pot shotted back with "if this is how Clay gets his name in headlines, I'm happy to help him out.  We hadn't heard anything about him for awhile, had we?"   Meoww...hiissssss...cat claws out!

There's nothing I like more than a gay piss-off.  

Well, I got nothing else.  Except Everyone think of ME on Tuesday when the game I work on "the Sims 3" ships on Tuesday!  Whoo Hoo!

Ok, xoxo.  

L8tr Sk8trs

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're hearing it here first. I am done with idol. I think it jumped the shark this season. The new judge, the save card...all of the old talent reviving itself with an idol appearance, Quentin Tarantino as a judge? Shall I go on?
I love Adam and hope he skyrockets. Kris could try to tap in to the Christian rock genre and light that up. He's too wholesome for anything else.
I hope Sims Thrizzle sells a boat load!

Chris said...

You need to read this:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090609/en_nm/us_lambert_4