Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Where I've been lately....


I guess it's time to break the news that I have re-invented myself, yet again. 

I have redirected my energies from blogging to entering the world of owning a business...

I opened a yarn shop called The Yarn Cottage, as you see in the picture above.  

I know you just thought my knitting was a hobby, but it's an obsession and I love it and so I dove in and opened a shop in town...actually moved into some space in an existing gift shop. It's quite fun.

So, I'll keep you all posted from time to time...and will most assuredly be back for American Idol next season.    Hope you all are enjoying the Adam Lambert Rolling Stone interview and photos.  And also the unbelievable speed in which Kris Allen has become irrelevant.  Did he even make ONE magazine cover?  Seriously?

Enjoy the summer!  I'll check in with you occasionally!  

xoxo,

ColeyB


3 comments:

tinkfromcalif said...

I am so happy for you and wish you the best in your new chapter. The store looks beautiful! I know you will be very busy but I am sure I speak for all of us that we are going to miss our daily/weekly dose of you and your stories. Maybe you can fill us in on the craziness of owing a business and the crazy customers that we all know are out there! I guess I will have to go back to reading the newspaper online with my coffee...sigh...

Jeffro said...

Cole!!You are a superstar. You should have your own reality show. Call it the Amazing Knitting Idol Get me out of Here Survivor. Okay. That was totally lame. Anyhow. Does your new place have a website. Couldn't quite make it out in the picture.

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the Yarn Cottage! The store has very nice curb appeal. Did you keep your day job?

NJ Fan