Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Yes, today is my birthday. Alike most people, I shout it loud and proud. I am super excited about this day and it's all about ME as far as I'm concerned. People absolutely get into it too. I got a free Starbucks on the way to work just by telling him it was my birthday! ha ha.

Famous Julian sent me lovely flowers. What a nice gesture. Thanks again J!!!

Went to lunch...got some See's candy, got a "Birthday Girl Tiara" that gave me a migraine. Got a plant from mom and the hubby is taking me to Cole's Chop House in Napa for dinner tonite. No, I do not own it, but with a name like that, it has to be tasty right?

So, where have I been? Well...let's see. I have debated as to whether to even post this news, in fear that I will turn off the readers, for it seems my life is Drama City. So, I'm going to mention it once, and then never again.

I got in a car accident last week. To put it in the best terms, some crazy bitch on drugs mistook the gas pedal for the brake pedal, or whatever, and rear ended me at full acceleration...and wickety whacked me...not just once BUT TWICE. And then had the nerve to ask me if someone hit her from behind. I said, "No crazy bitch. Your energy saving Toyota Electric Prius Windup Toy of a car is the only one at fault here." Thank goodness she wasn't driving a Hummer or I'd be typing this from traction with my ass in a sling. So, her insurance is getting billed $3,000 for putting my precious Lexus back together again. As you all know, my neck was all kinds of messed up anyway. So, this didn't even phase me. I did find out that my chiropracter was a little less than accurate when telling me I had a broken neck. Seems I don't have a broken bone in my neck. What the f? My MRI showed other issues, but no broken bones. Ok, this concludes stupid news explaining why Cole hasn't been typing on her computer and writing in the blog. Let's get back to regularly scheduled programming.

OMG, American Idol starts in just 5 weeks. People, this is the most exciting news, because they are starting to air snippet teaser commercials. It's this time of each season that I really like to follow, because I like to try to pick the winner as early as possible. And I SO DID PICK CARRIE early on. Oh yes I did. And I picked Kellie Pickler to go far as well. I also have to admit that I did not watch Season 1 until the very end. I hated Justin Guirani that I could not watch. I just couldn't. He bugged. I did buy Tamyra Gray's cd and it was good.

What's on everyone's Christmas list? Have you been naughty or nice?

More later. I have lots to write about, and love Project Runway so far this season. Gotta' leave early for my big fat steak dinner is beckoning me!

Cole

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLE!

Lu said...

Cole! HBD. I hope it was fantastic. Sorry to hear about your car accident....

We need to get together soon. I miss you!

Xoxo,
Lu

Unknown said...

Happy BDAY COLEYYYYYYY!
I love you bunches.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! How old?