Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Fa La La La La..la la la la...

Just hear those sleigh bells jingle-ing jing jing jingleing ....blah blah blah.

Lord I just have immersed myself in the spirit of Christmas because it couldn't have come at a better time. I cannot even watch tv. The damn Jamie Lynn Spears pregnancy just is so rad-diculous that it's not even fun at making fun of ... I mean what is there to say...and the fact that they are telling everyone just makes it seem like she got sperminated to take the heat off her ass of a sister. OMG. What the hell is wrong with that family? Ok, that's all I can say.

How has the writer's strike affected your life? I get a shitload of stuff done not watching crap tv, that's for sure!!! And all I do is watch reality tv though. And one of my favorites is The Girls Next Door. I mean those girls have the most heinous laughs. And Hef has an anemic laugh too.

Newsflash: They have crowned the winners of "The Next Great American Band" and the Clark Brothers won. 10 weeks of Fox TV wasted. I'm listening to them sing out the show. They sort of suck. Glad I stopped watching the show in week 1/2 (which means I only made it 1/2 way through the first show...maybe a little more.)

Rueben (can't even remember his last name) got booted off his record label. So much for winning Season 2 of Idol. Taylor HIcks is going to be on Martha Stewart next week. SNOOZE a THON.

More later.

No comments: