Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Hello Again from Beverly Hills

Remember when I wrote last time and had all that trouble from the little boutique hotel in Bev 90210? Well, I booked a big chain this time...a nice one, and happily checked in.

And maintenance has been called to my room. Water keeps pouring out of the fancy deluge showerhead, even though I haven't even gone in the bathroom. Quite fancy it is, and I'm quite irritated that the enjoyment is gone.

Anyway, when I was checking in..I couldn't believe my eyes. Some RICH as all get out person was wheeling up in a Mercedes in front of me. OMG, they had just been shopping all day....I swear to the retail God's they had a bag from every store on Rodeo Dr. I never got to see who it was, but there were huge Salvador Ferragamo and Tiffany boxes in the pile. And by pile I mean they took up an entire luggage cart...their shopping!!! no luggage, just shopping bags 6 ft x 6 ft cube of retail therapy.

Well, I'm calling the freakin' front desk and cancelling the maintenance because I want to go to bed. If it rains all night, whatev.

coley

No comments: