Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Helloooooo! It's Me! Yes, it's really me.

Ok, I'm so embarrassed. I logged on for the first time today...it's been exactly 1 month since I last posted. My self-imposed blog rehab is complete. What did I learn in rehab.

Well, I learned that there is life outside the blog. I found that when crazy quirky shit happened to me, I simply did not need to share it with the world...and it would be ok.

I learned that people missed me.

I learned that I missed you too.

And so, with 30 days behind me, I logged on, only to find that people kept coming to the blog. I was clued in when I got an random alert that 'so-and-so' was now "following me on Twitter". WTF? Twitter? Where am I going on Twitter? I vaguely remember getting a Twitter account but seriously, between that and Facebook and this blog and my knitting store and my knitting website and my fall knitting class schedule, I'm on fucking OVERLOAD.

I'm rockin' it old school now. I bought a spiral bound notebook for my purse. The old school Palm Pilot. Good old paper and pen and no fucking batteries or chargers. My Blackberry has failed me so many times lately. I keep missing meetings because they 'fell off my calendar' according to IT. I looked at the bottom of my purse and I see no letters spilled down there, so PLEASE explain to me how I missed my 10:30 am meeting dammit.

So 8 people logged on today and I've had 150 visits this week. Who the hell is reading this blog and why? I'm thrilled but seriously, I thought there were like 17 of you out there. Tink is the only one that writes me. Jeffro has left the planet.

So, I survived the Bay Bridge Shutdown 2009, got the t-shirt and came out unscathed. How about y'all?

My yarn store is good. Pretty funny actually. The people range from crazy to super-crazy and a lot in between there.

What is everyone going to watch in the new fall season? You know the filler time between summer and American Idol? LOL

Community with Joel McHale and Chevy Chase is all I can see that is interesting so far. Maybe the show the the dad from Married with Children.

So, I'll try to write more often. And thanks for coming to visit my blog. I still loves you lotsie.

xoxo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I'm going to see Julie and Julia on Friday, finally. Had a great summer, hope you did too!

NJ Fan

Anonymous said...

http://tv.yahoo.com/american-idol/show/34934/news/tv.accesshollywood.com/ellen-degeneres-named-new-american-idol-judge-20090909

wtf?

NJ Fan

Chris said...

darnit, was gonna tell you about Ellen Degeneres, but NJ fan beat me to it

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090910/en_nm/us_idol_2

Jeffro said...

I'm just lurking in the shadows. Haven't left the planet yet. Summer has been crazy busy this year. Ellen? Really?? When it comes time for her comments is she just gonna walk around in the audience doing some kind of interpretive dance? Community looks funny. Cole, now did you really think I would leave you??