Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

From Justin to Kelly

OMG, I'm watching that lame ass movie that Kelly Clarkson and Justin Guarini made. I'm sorry but nothing else is on...And Kelly Clarkson 8 years ago is amazing. OMG, she was a NOBODY. She has horrible hair highlights that look like worms.

It's a 19 Enterntainment produced movie. Remember that crappy movie that they hooked her into making? I hope she made a s-load of cash. I think this is supposed to be like Frankie Vallie /Annette Funicello Beach Blanket Bingo kind of thing right?

Oh crap, Justin is on the screen now. Ok, I'm 3 minutes into this. Seriously, I think it's time to mute. It's hard to think Justin is a play-ah. He's gay. Seriously.

Ok, Kelly's chubby butt is on the sands of Miami beach and she's wearing green combat shorts. Oh lord it's a freaking musical. OMG. It's High School Musical on sand. Switching channels now!

Sorry I subjected you to this horrible experience. I hope I can sleep tonite.

1 comment:

Jeffro said...

I remember that movie. Watched like 2 minutes before sticking a fork in my eye. Brutal. I think Saw 17 was better. Cole, I need to hear your thoughts on that tool Kanye West. What a complete ass. And douchebag. And disrespectful trash. And he is really small by the way. He could be an extra in the new Hobbit movies. What a prick