Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

ELLEN ON IDOL!!!!!!!!!!

OMG. If you could hear me now, I'm telling you I am giddy and almost speechless. Thank you everyone that gave the me head's up because the lame ass radio show I listen to in the am must have talked all about it before I got in the car.

People, can you imagine how hysterical she is going to be? CAn't you see her making faces at Simon. Or trying to slip the tongue to Kara? I bet they split the girls up because Ellen will be flirting too much with KD.

Ellen will cry alot too. I love her. LOVE her. I mean seriously, she's my all-time "if I was Lesbian for a day" crush. She's so funny. You know funny is an aphrodisiac to me. I can't believe spell check didn't highlight that word. Did I spell it correctly? I almost shouted over the cube wall...how do you spell aphrodisiac but stopped myself. Can you imagine?

Well, what to do, what to do. I wish I could slip into a four month coma so I wouldn't have to endure the wait. I'd wake up just before my birthday on Dec. 5....sleep again until Jesus' bday, and then awake for the Idol Premiere. Notice I chose to sleep through the New Year's eve celebration. Does that give you a hint as to how boring I am? I don't think I have ever been to a NYE party in my life.

Later...I hear my boss coming.

2 comments:

Jeffro said...

It will be interesting to see her interaction with Simon. She's not gonna put up with his shi-at. I think Idol needed something like this. I'm really looking forward to it, well, the first few episodes anyways. Did she make it to any of the auditions then??

Anonymous said...

Since you put it that way, maybe now I'll look forward to Ellen. I saw Julie and Julia on Friday night and loved it. Meryl Streep is great. After the movie I told my friends about your blog (I had been keeping you my little secret).
Look for more fans from Jersey in the future.

NJ Fan