Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What's on my TIVO for new Fall TV?

My new favorite show is guaranteed to be "COMMUNITY". Starring Joel McHale from The Soup, and has Chevy Chase. enough said. Here'a preview clip. WArning, it gives alot of the first show funnies up...I hate that but it was so funny I couldn't stop watching.

http://www.eonline.com/videos/v22050957001_Fall_Preview_Community.html

In the drama category, I am adding THE GOOD WIFE to Must See ColeyTV(tm) . I loves me some Chris Noth and Julianna Marguiles was the only thing besides Clooney that kept me watching ER. Glad to see you back, girlfriend.

Of course, I'll be watching flipping all the REality shows because I wasn't able to make it to TV Rehab this summer so, my addiction continues...Survivor, Amazing Race...both on the docket. I think this might be my last season of Grey's Anatomy. We know too much about their personal lives now and they don't seem like characters anymore. Katherine Heigl is a movie star...as is Patrick Dempsey...and I don't know.

Ugly Betty ...well, the cheese has fallen off that cracker. I'm sort of done with that. But, no doubt I'll watch it...addiction, see paragraph above.

Ok, that's my early warning. Oh and don't watch Melrose Place. As if.

No comments: