Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Julie & Julia - What an awesome movie!

Oh, how could I have abandoned my blog, after seeing this movie? My "fans" have been commenting, but I have abandoned you, I admit it, for my Yarn shop.

Well, I'm sorry.

And let me just tell you, I cried buckets of tears in that movie, because of things that happened that parallel my life...on a tiny scale of course.

Please go see the movie so I can write more without breaking your experience.

You have 2 weeks to go see it. You won't regret it. Awesome movie, and really not what you think it's going to be.

xoxo

4 comments:

tinkfromcalif said...

I dont usually live under a rock but I haven't even heard of this movie. I will have to look it up. Hope things are going great for you at your yarn shop!

Anonymous said...

Planning on seeing it!

Here is a taste of Kris Allen from the AI tour!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll3KTqXx4Zc

Enjoy!

NJ Fan

Mare Malooooooooooo said...

Cole -

I concur on Julie/Julia. Tonight, Bon Appetit Magazine held a showing for the ad comunity and it was awesome. I thought of you many times during the movie and see the parallels in both characters path.

Loved it, loved it, loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinkfromcalif said...

Geez Coley I miss your blogs! Throw us a bone please.
Your Friend
Tink