Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Remember Bobby Sherman?

Ok, so I'm old. I was a little girl and he was the heart throb before David Cassidy, I believe. OMG. Look at him now!



He's a cop at 63. Imagine what he feels like knowing he was a teenage heart throb...

I still like Shawn Cassidy most of all.

Most of my crushes ended with the stars in rehab. Leif Garrett, Scott Baio, Willie Aames...what a pack of losers...or just plain 'off'd themselves (Andy Gibb). Sad era in the boy rocker days...Find it hard to believe the Backstreety Boys and NSync have managed to keep it together.

xoxo

4 comments:

tinkfromcalif said...

Well I can say he is one of the few that have aged well. He still looks pretty damn good for 63. SIXTY THREE?!?!? I had posters of him on my walls and loved loved loved him! How the hell did he get so old?

Jeffro said...

In that cop uniform, he looks like Mike Myers dad. How do you go from a teen heart throb to a police officer??

Anonymous said...

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b129883_david_archuletas_dad_cops_patronizing.html?utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

NJ Fan

Unknown said...

When I was a teenager. I loved Bobby Sherman. He was hot then and I still think he is hot. He may be 63 but I am 50 and still think he's got it. What a hunk....