Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Season...the girls....

Well, i finally got the laptop running...and they are 4 girls into the show. There are some good chicks this year. I like that Jill with the platinum hair. ARod was pretty good in second slot. I did not like the first girl Paige.

Here Hailey Vaughn, and I'm sorry but her mouth could swallow the state of Texas. OMG she is bigger than life. I'm sorry but I think she is what I like to call polarizing. You love her or she's like fingernails on a chalkboard. OMG, I know she is going to be praised and I'm scared that I am going to have to watch her for 12 weeks.

Isn't Kara pretty this year? I do think she is so pretty. Ellen is looking dapper. Simon and Randy...well, they never change do they. Or get better for that matter.

What the hell judges? I think they are being too hard on them tonite.

Ok, just for the record...Didi is really my favorite. I do love Jannell too, but it was the Kara song girl I liked the most. OK SHE BUSTED IT OUT. SIMON, YOU SUCK. I thought she was great and so did my husband. Seriously. She sang it just like Ingrid does...it's a hit on the radio for God's sake.

Alanis Morrissette chick is absolutely the awesome-est of the night. I hate dreadlocks...it just seems like it's itchy. She need's her teeth whitened. Simon, you fucking suck. I hate you, you're so mean. Hey, she talked back to him, good for her. Oh, and then he says "you're refreshing". Ok, Kara, she's actually being good with advice this year. She could be right about the coffee shop performer. Crystal has Shania Twain and Melissa Etheridge's autograph. How cool is that.

Katie Stevens is last. I bet she is good. Ok, so they slammed her too.

Alright I still think this was the best night of woman ever. Sincerely. I really do. Nice voices. They need to lose the nerves.

Boys better bring it.

4 comments:

Jeffro said...

Was it just me or was the audience giving off a weird vibe last night. Super quiet, like they were sitting in church or something. I think the judges had trouble finding a rhythm last night. Felt awkward. Their expectations are really high, I mean, whos gonna knock it out on the first night? They were all obviously nervous as hell. Hope the guys learned something.

Anonymous said...

It's the guys tonight. They switched because my girls Crystal is sick.

NJ Fan

Anonymous said...

Like Jeffro's ever been to church.

Jeffro said...

I do go to church with a bunch of old people though. maybe I should look for a more lively bunch. btw, has Cole given up?